Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Sing, Rap, Or Ghostwrite To Any Song At A Professional Level











About:

I offer extremely high talented verses, hooks, and songs written at a very low rate. My goal is to get you that song that every aspiring artist dreams to have in their collection. Everything I do is 110% and when you work with me it is a team effort, what you can imagine is what i can create. I work with mainly hip-hop, pop, and rap music, but i can also do jingles, rock, metal, and more. Everything is negotiable. Hire me for a service and you will surely be surprised. Ive worked with Universal Records, Sony and the artist Tyga.



Please message me before buying.

All Offers do not provide exclusive rights unless specified otherwise.

All songs/lyrics are copyrighted.

non profit only.

Bring beat or you will be charged extra.

Reviews


:

This song sounds really good! great job

:

Nice song as always

:

Great job!

:

I really liked the song that he had wrote for me, because it perfectly fit with the beat and my features part of the song. This guy is talented 10/10 would recommend!

:

i want to work with him again :) the guy is a machine gun




No comments:

Post a Comment