Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sing Or Scream For Your Rock Or Metal Song











About:

I've been singing/screaming most of my life, played a ton of gigs in my teens and early 20s as a drummer and vocalist. I'm ready to give your song that extra brutal kick to the chest and write you some lyrics if needed.



I use an Aston Stealth microphone,  Focusrite audio interface, and Ableton 10 to record audio. For the video I use a GoPro Hero 6. 

Reviews


:

Great vocalist, going the extra mile, multiple files, video included, nice light setting to fit the feel of the song, and the most important, a great performance. Strongly recommended.

:

Great work done ...

:

Amazing person to work with! Very happy with my order!

:

Type a comment…

:

He brought the metal intensity to this track in an awesome way. Hella recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment