About:
Let's start working together!What I need now from you:
- send your ideas/sketches and explain them in detail
- make sure all your tracks/instrumentals are in wav or mp3 format
- always indicate a specific time and place on your track where you want me to sing
- if you want to make an original song please let me know the concept of it and how you want me to sing (double track, harmonies, effects etc.)
- don't forget to indicate the style/genre of your song
- let me know which language you want me to sing English or Russian
- your great attitude and desire to create a masterpiece :)
Reviews
Seller's Response:
It's always a pleasure to work with Eivy, she can always feel the song well. She is a very nice person and of course she has a great voice :)
:Amazing job! The vocal is angelic, Eivy can also get a great feel for the atmosphere of the song and fit in with it. Fully professional work and very good communication. After the initial arrangements everything was already clear and most importantly it was confirmed by the final result. I fully recommend her and I will definitely cooperate with her again! :)
:Thank you so much for this opportunity! I'll be waiting for a finished product for a promo :)
:Provided wonderful variations, all of which were better than I had written!
:Eivy2020 has an extraordinary voice, which can be used very well in different music genres. I immediately became a fan. The communication is kind, she responds very quickly. She has good ideas which helped me a lot. The collaboration was a lot of fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment