About:
[FR] Salut c'est Madeleen !
Je serai vos mains et votre voix pour réaliser ensemble une chanson qui vous correspond en français.
Envoyez moi simplement votre instrumental. Quant à moi, je vous enverrai un fichier WAV de ma voix que vous aurez simplement à placer sur votre timeline.
Vous pouvez d'ores et déjà m'écouter via le lien suivant !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CYxXYviJdg&ab_channel=Madeleen
N'hésitez pas à me laisser un message pour toute question.
References :
Rode NT1
Steinberg UR242
Logic Pro
[EN] Hi ! Madeleen speaking !
I will be your french hands and voice to produce your song.
Please send me your instrumentals, I will send you a WAV file of my voice, you'll just have to put it right on your timeline !
You can already find me right here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CYxXYviJdg&ab_channel=Madeleen
Feel free to message me if you want to !
References :
Rode NT1
Steinberg UR242
Logic Pro
Reviews
:
Madeleen is one of the most talented artists I have had the privilege of working with. Only speechless after this incredible delivery. You are a creative force of good in the world...so talented, incredibly capable and professional. I’m beyond grateful. Im sure in future she will came the big artist in the world. I look foward To collaborating on more Projects!
:Professional!! True Professional!! Amazing Artist!!
:Kept working till I was satisfied, thank you for that!
:Superbe expérience
:Very helpful and accommodating to my needs. Lovely voice too.😀👍

No comments:
Post a Comment