Monday, April 12, 2021

Sing Or Scream For Your Music











About:

Hello, my name is Caleb Cornish. I'd love to talk about laying down some rock/ metal vocals on your song! 



I've been doing metal vocals for years now, and I'm currently the vocalist for the band Anima. Feel free to take a look at my YouTube channel where I've got plenty of cover songs available to check out! 



https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9QcBuyT0o9QZYhubDs09sw?view_as=subscriber



I'd love to talk in-depth about your song and how you want it to sound. In order to get your song sounding just the way you want it, we can schedule a zoom meeting and talk about the song piece by piece (at no extra cost!). It's very important to me that we create the best possible track, so I'm very flexible about doing revisions. 



My flat rate is $50 for recording vocals for a song (includes redo's) and an additional $15 if you want me to write the lyrics for you.



After recording, we can discuss mixing. I can apply basic mixing (ie. EQ and reverb) or send you the dry tracks if preferred at no extra cost



I can't wait to work with you! 



- Caleb Cornish

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thx a lot Caleb, another amazing work!

:

Excellent job. Able to do a bunch of voices and screams. Very cool. Good guy. Easy to work with. Very recommended. A+

:

Very quick. Excellent results! A+

:

The collaborating experience with Caleb has been VERY exciting! I have been more than blown away by Caleb’s vocals, he has been very flexible, fast, and easy to work with. He has also expressed his own ideas and laid them down on the track! Fantastic collaboration experience, fast pace, perfect results

:

Loved working with ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment