About:
Hi, I'm Elisa, I'm 24 and I'm a professional singer in Italy, I'm a vocal coach.
I'm here to make my art and my voice available for your music.
Feel free to ask me everything about the final result you want to get from my recording.
I Can sing for you:
- Pop Song
- Soul Song
- Jazz Song
- Blues Song
- Gospel Song
- Ballad Song
- Musical Song
My vocal Range:
- I'm a Contralto: E3-B4-G5
Similar to:
- Norah Jones
- Diana Krall
- Esperanza Spalding
I'm also a Songwriter, so, if you want, I can compose a piano and voice arrangement of your song OR write lyrics for it!
If you have a special request, please send me a private message.
"...There's nothing you can do that can't be done
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung..."
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Thank you so much for pouring your heart and emotion into my song, I could feel it! Definitely would use you again and highly recommend you to others.
:Thanks so much!
:It is hard to believe that you delivered agin such a high quality and emotions!!! This is such a perfect service & art:-) Many thx
:Great couple to work with. Smooth communication and understanding Elisa & Ernesto have elevated my music. I will definitely getbin touch for other projects.
:There are no words that I have to thank you. This is amazing

No comments:
Post a Comment