Sunday, December 27, 2020

Be Your Professional Male Singer











About:

 ***Kindly CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING ***



Why settle for Predictable Vocals when you can turn your Song Exotic Instantly, with Authentic Indian Vocals? Trained in Indian Classical/ Hindustani & Bollywood Music, Recorded in a professional Studio, I am here to make YOUR song standout from the ordinary.



Hi! I am a professional vocalist from Kerala currently based in Chennai, India. I have been singing for Indian Films, TV and Radio Commercials/Jingles, Background Scores, and Independent Music. If you’re looking for a stand-out vocal feature or lead for your track, I deliver great quality, clear communication & a distinct unique tone. I’ve worked in the industry on various genres. I can sing in Indian languages such as Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam & Telugu.



I deliver an MP3 preview with a rough mix of my vocals for your reference. Once confirmed i will send you the Raw File in WAV stems for you to Mix. Need be, You can also get the Mix Mastered Track of my vocals.



My gears:-

Logic Pro X

RME Babyface Pro FS

AKG C414 XLII



What should you expect?

  •  Top level vocal talent/production
  •  Excellent Communication
  • VIP service for your project
  • Processed Vocals



Lets get connected ☺️

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very prompt, excellent voice!

:

Thank you sir ❤️❤️

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment