Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Sing Professional Jazz Vocals In English Or Spanish











About:

Prices are in proportion of the recording length you need. Set the number of seconds to see the final price



[EN]
Please contact me before ordering, thank you!



Why order from me?
  • I will do the best interpretation for your song
  • I have great control over my voice

  • I will deliver a perfectly clean no effects recording ready to fit in your song


What do I offer?
  • High Quality vocal recordings, formats .wav and .flac
  • I can adapt your lyric to spanish or create a new one in spanish (Premium)
  • Original Melody (Standard or Premium) and Harmonies (Extra Gig)
  • Mix and Mastering (Extra Gig)



What I don't offer?
  • I don't record video
  • I don't write scores





[ES]
Por favor, contacta conmigo antes de hacer el pedido. Gracias!


Por qué trabajar conmigo?
  • Haré la mejor interpretación de tu canción
  • Poseo un gran control de mi voz
  • Te entregaré una pista perfectamente limpia y sin efectos, lista para postproducción


Qué ofrezco?
  • Grabación de mi voz en alta calidad, formatos .wav y .flac
  • Adaptación de tu canción al español o crear nueva letra (Premium)

  • Melodía original (Standard,Premium) y armonías (Extra Gig)
  • Mezcla y masterización (Extra Gig)


Qué no ofrezco?
  • No grabo video
  • No escribo partitura





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great voice and understanding

:

Muy bien.Todo según lo previsto.Volveremos a contratarla.

:

Muy buen trabajo. Recomendaría 100% de acuerdo a mi experiencia y el trabajo realizado.

:

Where do I begin? Every step from beginning to end was a pleasure. Communication was done throughout the process very frequently. She asked me every time a change was made if everything was okay. It really felt like working together... And that is countless to me! Thanks Esther for this cooperation. When my song is finished, you'll be the first to hear the finished product! Greetings, Robertho Massof

:

Thank u. I know you will do an excellent job! It would be an honor to be the first one to listen to It ☺️




No comments:

Post a Comment